Orchard Cottage, Hawkchurch - self-catering holiday cottage
Village accommodation near Lyme Regis and Axminster
In the heart of Hawkchurch, near the village pub and church, and only 5 miles from the famous World Heritage Jurassic Coast and the picturesque seaside resort of Lyme Regis, Orchard Cottage is a luxuriously furnished and immaculately presented semi-detached holiday cottage, for two people. Enjoy England 4 Star rating.
Set in peaceful countryside overlooking the lovely Axe Vale, and convenient for the coastline at Seaton, Lyme Regis, Charmouth and West Bay.
The Old Inn, renowned for its excellent food, is an easy level walk from the cottage, and the shops in Axminster are only 3½ miles away. We are just 4½ miles from River Cottage HQ, so it's an ideal base for those attending a course or event, and also handy for the River Cottage Canteen and Shop in Axminster.
The well-equipped lounge and bedroom
The kitchen/dining room, and another view of the bedroom
An excellent holiday home to enjoy West Dorset, East Devon and the stunning coast between West Bay and Exmouth.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Living room/bedroom area with 5ft double bed. Freeview TV, DVD player, log-effect fire, and a selection of books to read.
- Dining room/kitchen. Fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer.
- Shower room. Double-width shower enclosure, with heated towel rail.
- Door to enclosed garden with terrace and furniture, BBQ.
- Parking for one car.
- Economy 7 central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included.
- Friday to Friday letting. Short breaks available, 3 nights Friday to Monday, and 4 nights Monday to Friday.
No smoking, pets or children.
Please telephone for further details/booking enquiries on 01297 678351,
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org